Our mission is to deliver first-class teachings which will help students to grow, excel and thrive within their industry,
as well as starting new businesses with a Christ-first mentality: To His glory!
Our Mission shall lead to lower or even delete unemployment, unhappiness, divorce rate, poverty, homelessness, corruption and crime.
By starting every school day with prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ, believing that He will fill us with His wisdom, guidance and growth ideas to start multiple businesses. By providing teachings that are based on the truths and principles of economics found in the Holy Bible. By incorporating theoretical principles in combination with tested and successful business methods, suitable for daily working environments.
The main teaching language will be English.
All sessions will be recorded on video for documentation, marketing and development purposes.
Onsite & Online
Location on the dates listed for onsite tranings is: Chalmerska-huset, Södra Hamngatan 11, 411 14 Gothenburg.
Join from anywhere in the world! All teaching sessions will be live-streamed to a paid student platform.
Therefore, we welcome internatioal students to apply as well.
Gothenburg Christian School of Business reserves itself for any unforseen circumstance e.g. travel ban(s) to Sweden, Covid19-restrictions and so forth. In such cases, online trainings will instead be provided for our students.
Central European Time (CET) is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
This time zone is in use during standard time in: Europe, Africa.
Central European Time (CET) is 2 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
This time zone is a Daylight Saving Time zone and is used in: Europe, Africa.
Dates Year 1: 22/23
1. Thursday, September 15 at 9am-6pm & Friday, September 16 at 9am-4pm
2. Thursday, October 13 at 9am-6pm & Friday, October 14 at 9am-4pm
3 Thursday, November 24 at 9am-6pm & Friday, November 25 at 9am-4pm
4. Thursday, January 26 at 9am-6pm & Friday, January 27 at 9am-4pm
5. Thursday, March 9 at 9am-6pm & Friday, March 10 at 9am-4pm
6. Thursday, May 4 at 9am-6pm & Friday, May 5 at 9am-4pm
Dates Year 2: 23/24
1. Thursday, August 31 at 9am-6pm & Friday, September 1 at 9am-4pm
2. Thursday, October 12 at 9am-6pm & Friday, October 13 at 9am-4pm
3. Thursday, November 23 at 9am-6pm & Friday, November 24 at 9am-4pm
4. Thursday, January 25 at 9am-6pm & Friday, January 26 at 9am-4pm
5. Thursday, March 7 at 9am-6pm & Friday, March 8 at 9am-4pm
6. Thursday, May 2 at 9am-6pm & Friday, May 3 at 9am-4pm
A Quote From Psalms
Let the Lord be magnified, who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.