Economics of Mutuality
The economics of mutuality is a re-definition of the purpose of business: to solve the problems of people and planet profitbly without that profit creating problems for people and planet. It´s a new multicapital business model and it promotes sustainable profitable business as well a s human, social and environmental benefits. Case studies have been done by the Mars Catalyst Economic Think Tank and Oxford University´s Business School, involving more than 40 multinational corporations worldwide.
- How does the economics of mutality methology works?
- From purpose to meaningful challenges
- Economics of mutuality metrics for performance
- Eco-system mapping and intervention design
- The importance of enchanging performance management across multiple forms of capital – social, human, natural and shared financial – to drive holistic value creation
Teacher: Dr Arleen Westerhof, the Netherlands