How Can We Help?
New Mutual Business Eco-System
Charting a new path as a New mutual business eco-system is about the power of orchestrating eco-system at business unit level around purpose to mobilize and enchance hitherto resources and value. It is also about the importance of enchancing performance management across multiple forms of capital – social, human and shared financial – to drive holistic value creation.
- Learn new paradigms on finance and economy based on Christian tradition, faith and thought, and transformational businesses generating four-fold capital (human, social, natural and financial) as new models for poverty alleviation and sustainable economies.
- From a company-centric to a purpose-centric strategy which positions your business as the champion of a cause that solves the problem of people or planet.
- From antagonizing rivals in a linear value chain to orchestrating the eco-system, to mutualize capabilities, innovate and fix systemic breakdowns.
- From maximizing financial capital to balancing multiple capitals using non-financial metrics as leading indicators of long-term holistic value creation.
- From purpose and profit being trade-offs to defining profit to align with purpose, placing purpose at the heart of your management accounts and incentives programs.
Teacher: Dr Arleen Westerhof, the Netherlands