How Can We Help?
The Entrepreneurial Leader
Charting a new path as a leader for oneself or an organization requires vision and courage. Sadly, the world faces a crisis of leadership adept in integrity and moral values. Amidst the rise in technological advancements in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, leaders seek new ways to predict the future and pursue new frontiers of wealth. At the same time people are facing increased wealth disparities and natural disasters that widens the equity gap. The Bible declares that the world awaits the manifestation of the sons of God, and reminds us that when the righteous are in authority the people rejoice.
You will learn how to:
- Use design thinking to develop disruptive and innovative solutions in the marketplace.
- Build structures and systems that empower people to become more creative and adaptable to changing situations.
- Formulate an agile and high-performance team of diverse leaders.
- Make sound and spirit-led decisions in a complex, uncertain, and chaotic environments
- Identify and apply leadership lessons by comparing and contrasting Biblical and secular leaders and their leadership styles
Teacher: Dr. Deloris Thomas, USA